Sprint Converged Network Solutions (CNS) campaign – this Mobility in healthcare, manufacturing, and higher education message is a Flash-based, interactive and narrated program was just one part of a multi-program campaign.
The Sprint CNS brand was launched as an online website and virtual tour to introduce Mobility solutions and Global Connectivity to senior executives. The message focused on a simple idea — communicate across boundaries.
In any organization, the most important thing is to communicate — between people, between devices, and between the applications on the devices people use. Without communication, there is no knowledge sharing — no cooperation — and no organization.
The second most important thing is to converge.
Convergence is communication across boundaries — whether physical boundaries like walls and buildings, technology boundaries like cellular and Internet or application boundaries like:
- In healthcare: a physician’s desk reference guide and the PDA in her pocket
- In education: a classroom scheduler and a system to lock down classes in emergencies
- In manufacturing: a windshield’s ID tag and a car’s build-to-order assembly line
- Imagine a future where there are more cell phones in use than toothbrushes. They … and we … will rely on a single universal virtual platform for convergent devices and applications.
Imagine a world — or even just a city — where boundaries no longer define communications. Imagine the better quality of life — the money saved — the opportunities now possible.
- Date : 2010
- Categories : Branding, Print, Website
- Client : Sprint Converged Network Solutions
- Website : http://www.dirigoagency.com/sprintcns