Let's Get Down To Business
Building your business has never been easier!
Branding and design drives sales and customer value.
Dirigo Agency is an integrated marketing and advertising agency, specializing in branding and design.
The most important part of our work is getting the branding and messaging right. It will inform every aspect of our work with you. We will interview key stakeholders and evaluate your existing messaging platform. Then we’ll develop value propositions to define your position based on the segments you intend to win over. This approach enables you to stake out a strong position that 1) differentiates you from the competition, and 2) resonates with your audiences.
The goal of a strategic branding process is to establish a new branding message that addresses your stated goals and challenges and is focused on your key target audiences.
The process includes: interviewing key internal and external stakeholders; reviewing marketing materials; and developing a series of value propositions and a customer-facing messaging platform, which includes refreshing the tagline and logo.
To visually showcase the customer-facing messages, we develop a mood board for branding and include images and messages that reflect your brand messages to address your key goals and challenges, and redesign an existing website and update your marketing materials to reflect your new brand. When redesigning your website, we provide easy-to-use client editing tools for you to update your site.
We take a very systematic approach to your Facebook Ads. We take time to understand your business and make sure that the perfect type of Facebook Ad objectives are aligned with your business goals.
Step 1: Gather Background Information
We get all the details we need about where you are sending traffic, what you have done in the past, who your competitors are, who your ideal customer is, and your business goals.
Step 2: Research and set up tracking
We research the keywords on Facebook as well as dive into the characteristics and interests of your current audience. Here are just some of the things we use in our campaigns:
• Demographic, Interests, and Behavior targeting
• Retargeting Audiences – Email subscribers, Website visitors, engaged Fans, Video views, Instagram engagers, and customers
• Specific audiences – people who visit a particular page on your website, people who have visited your website and not purchased (audiences not always large enough to target)
• Lookalike audiences using some of your best "seed" audiences such as high-value customers, repeat buyers, people who spend a certain amount of time on your site, etc.
• Location targeting by region and /or zip code as appropriate
• Custom lists, based on your email list, based on business cards you collect and your database of customer emails
We also set up the tracking and test so that we are tracking each conversion with the Facebook PIxel. That means we can run only the ads that are leading to the most conversions at the lowest cost.
Step 3: Campaign Design
We design a split test campaign to see what is really converting. We test images, demographics, text placement, and campaign type. We design a custom plan just for your business that you approve.